• Access to local talent, contacts and resources • Collective insight on the many challenges indie devs face • Constructive feedback within a supportive peer group • Professional network with a shared love of game creation • Events are a great forum for presentations and pitching your game
Something to say? Got an idea for an event? News you want to share? Have feedback on the site? Whatever it is, we want to hear from you!
Full Indie Advisors: We’re looking to establish an experienced team to help us advise the community on best practices for every aspect of running your own indie development operation, through web resources and targeted events. Let us know how you would like to contribute.
Full Indie Friends: Hey Indies, are you interested in volunteering your time to help us run events, organize workshops, or source useful resources and links for the site? We sure could use your help. Please contact us!
- Ryan Clark – What Makes an Indie Hit [2016 Summit] Jesse Olafsen
- Marc ten Bosch – How to Make Games in Four Spatial Dimensions [2016 Summit] Jesse Olafsen
- Steve Swink – Deliberate Practice for Game Design [2016 Summit] Jesse Olafsen
- Claris Cyarron – Take a Walk(ing SIm) on the Weird Side [2016 Summit] Jesse Olafsen
- Kert Gartner – VR Mixed Reality Trailers [2016 Summit] Jesse Olafsen
- Nels Anderson – Firewatch, Design Constraints in Narrative Exploration Games [2016 Summit] Jesse Olafsen