• Access to local talent, contacts and resources • Collective insight on the many challenges indie devs face • Constructive feedback within a supportive peer group • Professional network with a shared love of game creation • Events are a great forum for presentations and pitching your game
Something to say? Got an idea for an event? News you want to share? Have feedback on the site? Whatever it is, we want to hear from you!
Full Indie Advisors: We’re looking to establish an experienced team to help us advise the community on best practices for every aspect of running your own indie development operation, through web resources and targeted events. Let us know how you would like to contribute.
Full Indie Friends: Hey Indies, are you interested in volunteering your time to help us run events, organize workshops, or source useful resources and links for the site? We sure could use your help. Please contact us!
- Ty Taylor – The Art and Science of Procedural Puzzle Generation (The Bridge, Tumblestone) [Summit 2015]Yanni Fyssas
- Zach Barth – Make a VR game in 17 minutes [Summit 2015]Yanni Fyssas
- The Heart of Darkness (Darkest Dungeon) – [Summit 2015]Yanni Fyssas
- Designing Better Games Using Artificial Intelligence: Aaron Isaksen [Summit 2015]Yanni Fyssas
- Seriously Clara – Indies Devs and Twitch [Summit 2015]Yanni Fyssas
Latest From The Blog
The Enthusiast Gaming Live Expo is an event put on by Enthusiast Gaming who run […]