• Access to local talent, contacts and resources • Collective insight on the many challenges indie devs face • Constructive feedback within a supportive peer group • Professional network with a shared love of game creation • Events are a great forum for presentations and pitching your game
Something to say? Got an idea for an event? News you want to share? Have feedback on the site? Whatever it is, we want to hear from you!
Full Indie Advisors: We’re looking to establish an experienced team to help us advise the community on best practices for every aspect of running your own indie development operation, through web resources and targeted events. Let us know how you would like to contribute.
Full Indie Friends: Hey Indies, are you interested in volunteering your time to help us run events, organize workshops, or source useful resources and links for the site? We sure could use your help. Please contact us!
- Derrick Aynage – Adding and Operating Live Events in a Game [Full Indie May 2016] Jesse Olafsen
- Sean Megaw – How a Picture or Beer Can Change Everything [Full Indie May 2016] Jesse Olafsen
- Denis Ivanov – States, Firms and Households [Full Indie May 2016] Jesse Olafsen
- Simon Hason – 5 Things I Learned While Making Lonewolf Jesse Olafsen
- Shane Neville – T’was The Night Before Early Access Jesse Olafsen